Gutenberg eReader: Change Log
First release of Gutenberg eReader, which allows you to browser through the entire Project Gutenberg library and ready any of its ebooks for free.
- Improved navigation of the Project Gutenberg library system.
- Added the calculation of aspect ration change between portrait and landscape. Therefore, your saved ebook position will be remembered when switching between portrait and landscape mode.
In the previous release of Gutenberg eReader, we introduced a bug where it wouldn't return you to the same position in the ebook you were reading. We fixed that problem in this release.
Removed the anchor tag from the URL so that users can use the table of content links and it won't override their last saved position.
1. Added "Find" functionality.
2. If the device is unable to retrieve a web page, the position is not saved when the app ends, so it won't overwrite the previous saved position.
3. Fixed Internet check failed "Quit" bug.
Fixed a potential crash bug.
1. Added download error detection. Now it gives you the option to retry.
2. Eliminated a rare-occurrence bug where you might lose your place.
3. Improved localization.
Did your message disappear? Read the Forums FAQ.
TrackBack only accepted from WebSite-X Suite web sites. Do not submit TrackBacks from other sites.
Title: Entire Library in the Palm of Your Hand
Spam Control | * indicates required field
Messages, files, and images copyright by respective owners.
34 Users Online
Copyright © 1996 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.